2. information for customers
What information do we collect from our customers and why?
- We collect our customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit this site, place an order or sign up for an account on this site.
- We also collect this information when you opt into form, or use stripe(https://stripe.com/jp) to pre-fill your checkout information.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
3. Information for website visitors
What information do we collect and why?
- As you visit or browse this site, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number, and other personal information you provide us during our call.
We use this information to verify your account, to provide and enhance our Services (including supporting or servicing your account, if applicable), and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
We collect this information when you visit this site, use Services offered on our websites or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites.
4. Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
We use the following services, please check their site to know about handling of cookies of each service.
- Woo Commerce (https://automattic.com/privacy/)
- Google Analytics (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370)
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
5. For how long do we retain your personal information
We keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us.
Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request.
If you would like to delete your account, and for us to delete all of your personal information stored in connection with that account, please contact us from the following form.
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
6. what we are doing with your personal information
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies (other than to third party apps or service providers being used by the merchants you are interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
- Woo Commerce (https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/jp/privacy)
- Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy)
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388)
7. How do we keep your personal information secure
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information
8. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Our service works with users around the world, including in the EEA. If you are located in the EEA, your personal information is processed by Tsujikura Ltd. As part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to Japan.
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, port to another service provider, or object to certain uses of your personal data.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we are generally processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation. In particular we process your personal data to pursue the following legitimate interests, either for ourselves, our partners, or other third parties:
- To provide merchants and others with our services and applications
- To prevent risk and fraud on our service
- To provide communications, marketing, and advertising
- To provide reporting and analytics
- To provide troubleshooting, support services, or to answer questions
- To test out features or additional services
- To improve our services, applications, and websites
When we process personal information to pursue these legitimate interests, we do so where we believe the nature of the processing, the information being processed, and the technical and organisational measures employed to protect that information can help mitigate the risks to the data subject.
9. Control over and access to your personal information
We understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. You can update many types of personal information, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, or if you are concerned about data collected as you visit our websites or use our support services, please contact us to make the required changes. If you would like to have your personal information erased , please use the below contact form. If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how our processes your personal data, please contact us.
TSUJIKURA Bldg. 7F, Shijo-agaru Higashigawa, Kawaramachi, Nakagyoku, Kyoto 604-8026 JAPAN